Residential Property Management
At Chase Property Management we believe customer service is an attitude, not a department.
Why Chase is unique in property management
The team at Chase Property Management have grown up in and around the North Shore, Hibiscus Coast, and Auckland Central. As residential property managers we know your area, and can give you insider advice on Auckland’s suburbs, schools, parks, and beaches. We keep up-to-date with local council information on specific areas in and around Auckland.
Peace of Mind
The team at Chase Property Management offer landlords and tenants a unique, tailor-made-for-the-individual property management and rental service. We bring the personal touch to the rental industry.
Honest and open communication makes happy landlords and tenants. We will personally answer your calls and will keep you informed on local matters affecting the Auckland rental market.
Chase Property Management is independently and locally owned and operated. We bring our own special flavour of rental property management to Auckland Central, the Hibiscus Coast and North Shore.
What will a Chase property manager do for you?
- Advertise the property for rent using signs, the internet, and other tried and trusted methods.
- Market the rental property to prospective tenants through private viewings and open homes.
- Evaluate tenancy applications.
- Prepare the Ongoing Property Condition Report.
- Prepare all tenancy documentation.
- Sign up the new tenant and collect the initial money owed.
- Collect rent and any other amounts payable by the tenants.
- Tribunal representation if necessary on behalf of the landlord.
- Carry out periodic in-going and out-going tenancy rental property inspections.
- Conduct thorough quarterly property inspections.
- Review local fluctuations in rent.
- Arrange repairs and maintenance.
- Pay property out-goings.
- Prepare and lodge insurance claims where necessary.
- Process the tenant’s rental bond.
- Prepare monthly and yearly accounts for landlords to view and download on-line.
- Communicate with landlords and tenants on property related issues.
- Resolve conflict with tenants.