Residential Property Management
At Chase Property Management we believe quality property management is built on its company foundations, and maintained by having experienced and caring property managers for the long term.
Why Chase is unique in property management
Chase Property Management was founded to counter the issues Landlords and Tenants face with conventional Auckland Property Management. Overworked property managers and high staff turnover commonly associated with our industry consistently poses risks to landlords and instability for tenants. Many companies charge fees with numerous added costs destroying stability of cash flow from rental returns. Conversely, some companies charge low fees and rely on managing huge number of rentals to cover costs, which reduces the amount of time and attention to detail the property receives.
Less for More
The team at Chase Property Management manage fewer rental properties, in fact a maximum of 1/2 what we've managed elsewhere. Fewer rentals, more time, better service.
Honest and open communication makes happy landlords and tenants. We will personally answer your calls and will keep you informed on matters affecting your interests.
Chase Property Management is independently Auckland owned and operated. Our property managers all carry the power to make executive decisions in your best interest without restriction from the boss.
What will our management model mean for you?
Fewer rentals per Property Manager:
- We have more time for our rentals;
- Attention to detail;
- We rely on receiving rental returns just like you do;
- At Chase, you're the Boss.
- No risk of property manager staff turnover;
- You're always dealing with a team member who has the authority to make decisions;
- We don't work for everyone, or manage any old property;
Industry leading Property Management Systems and procedures:
- Our company uses the best in management software;
- We have integrated leading technology to advance our systems, something we are very proud of;
- Access to the industries best legal minds;
- To date we have maintained ZERO rent arrears, a record that may be unparalleled;
- If you've used a property manager before, you will experience a difference with us;
- We only exist for our customers satisfaction, if you're not 100% satisfied, we will achieve what it takes to get you there;
- You're not locked in for extended periods, our clients are only here for the service we deliver;
- We provide unparalleled flexibility to our clients;
- We charge a percentage fee on rental income received (No rent, No Fee), and a nominal maintenance fee.
- Because no two properties (or clients) are the same, We don't advertise a fee. Tell us about your property and your needs, and we can offer our service price.