Stress-Free, Executive Property Management Service
At Chase Property Management we think you should leave the hard work to us. We take the hassle out of managing your rental property, delivering outstanding service and taking care of the smallest details.
Contact Chase Property Management if:
- You want to invest in rental property rather than manage it.
- You do not want to deal with tenants.
- You are too busy.
- You want a letting agent you can trust to do a good job.
- You travel often or are difficult to get hold of.
- You find it hard to say “no” to people.
Sam or Stacey will arrange a face-to-face meeting at your convenience to explain our executive property management services to you, and to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
What makes Chase unique?
Our aim as property managers is to be honest and open in our communication with you, and give to you the information you need to help you make informed decisions, whether you are a seasoned investor or simply interested in buying a property to rent. We focus on keeping up with key information affecting the rental property market:
- Local board planning, news and changes.
- Economic research reports.
- Market rent changes.
- Topical property related statistics.
- Policy proposals that could affect property investment.
- Changes to the Residential Tenancy Act.
- Monetary policy released by RBNZ.
Frustrated with how your rental property is currently managed?
At Chase we take the hassle out of managing your rental property. Here's what we do differently:
- 100% focused on your rental property; that is all we do.
- Open and honest communication.
- Strong focus on delivering outstanding customer service.
- Keep you updated with news on the Auckland property market.
Looking for a new property manager? Here's how we can help:
- Find qualified high-quality tenants.
- Get the best market rent.
- Monitor that the rent is paid on-time, every-time.
- Ensure your property is treated like an asset, with respect and care.
- Conduct thorough quarterly inspections.
- Provide you with regular, honest and open communication.
Go on-line to view your statements
As a landlord you will have on-line access to your statements through our website.
Great rental property tips for landlords
The team at Chase Property Management know it is important for you as a landlord to:
- Use a professional to manage your rental property.
- Have a written tenancy agreement and understand property rental law.
- Be friendly, firm and fair.
- Be pro-active.
- Prepare your rental property to be at its best.
- Know you and your tenant's responsibilities.
Click here for more tips for landlords.