Looking for a great letting agent in Auckland?
Our Letting Agents have helped many Auckland Landlords
Setting up great tenancies is our profession. We know using good rental property managers as your letting agent reduces Landlord risk because part of our job can be picking up the pieces from poorly established tenancies, and it's not a pleasant part of our profession. We've saved Landlords countless hours of time and financial cost with our letting service. The benefit of improved advertising and responsiveness increases your chances of getting the best tenants for your rental. Contact us about letting your rental.
What will Chase Property Management do as your Letting Agency?
- Our letting agents meet you at your rental property.
- Understand your terms, conditions and property features.
- Make any recommendations where we see things that may turn away the most desirable tenants.
- Take quality photographs of the rental property.
- Provide you with a rental appraisal.
- Advertise the property online at Trademe.co.nz
- Where permitted we may install a "For Rent" sign at the property.
- Take calls, texts and email enquiries from prospective tenants.
- Our letting agents coordinate and host viewings at the rental property (where applicable with respect to your current tenants).
- Take thorough tenancy applications.
- Screen tenants with reference, credit and tenancy history checking.
- Put forward the most suitable tenant applicants for your selection.
- Create tenancy agreements specific to the rental property and your terms and conditions.
- Receive Bond, first weeks rent and letting fee into our holding account.
- Send bond for lodgement, and forward first weeks rent to your nominated account.
The Benefits of using our Casual letting service for landlords
The foundations of a sound successful rental tenancy are built at the start. Using a letting agent with property management expertise to properly screen and contract tenants for your rental property is like using a expert in foundation construction to create the base for your house. Yes you can do it yourself but what if you miss something? A good letting agent will ensure that your meeting some of your first obligations as a landlord (click here for more info). Let the truth be known! Standard forms of a tenancy agreement don't cover you for all they should, you need a tenancy agreement established from years of property management expertise and understanding of the Residential Tenancies Act in New Zealand.
Tips for selecting the right property manager as your letting agent
- View the Letting Agents advertised rentals and inspect the quality of photos and wording.
- Read the Property Managers testimonials.
- Ask the letting agent if they take after hours and weekend rental viewings as part of their casual letting service.
- When calling the letting agent to discuss their service, consider their responsiveness.
How much does our letting service Cost?
We work hard to quickly find great tenants for our clients and we thoroughly screen all qualified applicants with paid resources. Our letting service takes time (typically 10-20 hours), and we want to feel pride in this service so we seek to only provide it to good landlords with property which is legally permissible, to be advertised at fair market rent, with a concrete availability date and provided in a reasonably clean and tidy state ready for tenants to move in. If you meet these criteria, we want to work for you.
We charge a Letting fee minimum (One weeks rent +GST) to the Landlords to cover our time costs. Don't miss out on the best tenants, use professionals who are proactive, rapid and thorough.
Chase Property Managements Letting testimonials
"I contacted Stacey Mooney at Chase Property Management to advertise my property for rent. I was impressed by her enthusiasm to get the property listed as soon as possible, and we arranged to meet the following day where Stacey took numerous photographs. The property was listed that night with a really good description and highlighting all the positives of its location. After each viewing, I was sent an update of the applicants who viewed the property. I also appreciated the feedback giving me the opportunity to address any issues and improve the presentation of the property. Having completed background and credit checks for the applicants, Chase Property Management recommended suitable tenants to me, whom I have accepted. Stacey completed all the Tenancy Agreements and Bond Lodgements on my behalf too. Chase Property Management have been very professional and have provided exactly what I required. I have already recommended them to friends, and would have no hesitation using them again in the future.
Leona from Chase did a wonderful job. I know I am just one of many landlords they helped with.
The key thing is: they treat you as the most important person and take your rental problem as their own.
I know this was a small letting but they take it seriously. So you feel special and priority.
I sure will keep long term relationship with them.
To see more testimonials, Our home page opens a new client comment each time it is refreshed.